More than one pair...The Front, Lyneham



Remember this foot? These young man's booties have been feature previously... if you recall a pair of shoes embellished with guitars at the Summer Rhythm Festival then you are correct! Pictured here with with his talented mum songstress Alice Cottee.


Over the next few posts I will be featuring photos from April's Caravan, who's housewarming at The Front Cafe & Gallery was held last Friday (1 April 2011).

As usual it was a blast and a great reminder of the fun fashion crowd we have in Canberra.

3 comments:

Baz said...

Aw shucks.....so the cool dude in the corduroy jacket on the sofa didn't make the gallery! :-(

CAPITAL THREAD said...

Not at all, by 'next few posts', I meant several, I decided to give each person a post as opposed to lumping them all together, gives me more time edit and everyone else time to appreciate each one individually...

Actually the pic of the cool dude :P was edited just this morning, so should be up in the next few days...

Thanks for keeping me on my toes though good to see people visiting :)

xox

Baz said...

Fabulous. Thanks for being so interactive!

CD (Cool Dude) :-)