Vintage darling... April's Caravan, Lyneham

The lovely Miss April herself, gracious host of April's Caravan, a vintage clothing sale/event that is a must.

Event? you ask... well there were bands, tea on the astroturf, a book signing and a jumping castle! Look out for the next one: www.facebook.com/aprils.caravan

What a great fitting jumpsuit on Min Mae...

Kelly Doust author of A Life in Frocks, see her website: www.thecraftyminx.com.au

The beautiful sounding Chanel Cole and Adam Cook, who did a great rendition of Bob Marley's Could this be Love and Chimchimney amongst other songs.
...and Chanel's stockinged legs!


Might I point out that April's dashing ladies have had their hair styled by Rhubard and Me


Whiskers, Holdens & Skulls

...and my purchase.


[note: please let me know if my captions are wrong, I could've been heady from all the vintage]

No comments: